Contact Us today and Sirens Driving Academy will help you every step of the way.
If you are one of the many thousands of people looking to get your HGV Provisional licence. Then we can help you today.
What is the difference between a HGV and a LGV licence?
There can be nothing more rewarding than obtaining your first HGV provisional licence, but some people may be confused. HGV stands for Heavy Goods Vehicle. LGV stands for Large Goods Vehicle. Under UK law (and also in the EU) there is absolutely no difference between the two – they are the same thing.
How to get an HGV Provisonal Licence.
We can help you from start to finish with HGV licence costs, which saves you time. From the minute you apply for your provisional licence we can help.
At Sirens Driving Academy we will ensure you can send off your driving licence, having completed your D2 and D4 forms. We can help you with these and explain all about the test fee and how to become an HGV driver. We can help you;
- Apply for your first LGV provisional licence.
- Drivers medical requirements. Book the medicals exams with us at a low cost of just £75.00
- Complete and send off your D2 and D4 forms.
- Supply and guide you through the LGV theory test.
- Complete all the driver training you need to pass the HGV LGV practical test.
- Take you through the driver CPC you need to work professionally, as part of our training course.
Call today to take the first step to earn an excellent wage.
Get your HGV provisional licence by calling 07818 408336 or 07984 493798.
Once I have my HGV provisional licence
As you can see we can take care of everything you need to get your first LGV licence. This will save a great deal of time and will ensure that you get the right licence with the minimum of fuss and delay.
What would it be like to be saved loads of time searching around the internet? You can have more time to study for the LGV theory test. Once you have your HGV provisional licence, then you are ready to start training for the LGV practical test. Remember when you book through us, all of our prices include the LGV test fee and we do not surprise you with extras.
All of our HGV training costs are explained HERE but we also have a set course of 15 hours of training, which includes the practical test.
You can feel at ease with our professional instructors because they are highly trained and very experienced. The course is set out to build you up to be “test ready”. That means we work at a pace that is just right for you whether you are a complete beginner or already have some experience.
Letting go of the HGV provisional licence
- 1st day – Introduction to the vehicle and assessment of your driving. Here we will train you to recognise what is important because that way you can go away to practice.
- 2nd day – Building on what you learned about yourself at the end of day one, you will start to put this into practice and become a safer driver.
- 3rd day – You will be getting familiar with the vehicle and our LGV training course is taking shape. When you are out on the road or practicing reversing your skill level will improve.
- 4th day – By now you will see that the driver training has taken you to be ready for the practical test.
- 5th day – You are ready to get your HGV licence and move onto your full driver CPC.
Moving on from your HGV provisional licence
Suppose you passed your LGV practical test the first time and wanted to get straight to work. If you find yourself not knowing where to start or confused with agencies. Then we can help and advise you here too. Finding work as an HGV driver can be relatively easy. HGV drivers are always in high demand. Locally we get regular requests from companies looking for qualified HGV drivers so give us a call.
You may also like to contact Gotpeople to see what HGV jobs they currently have available. Sooner or later you will be out on the road and earning good money as a qualified HGV driver.
Call 07818 408336 or 07984 493798 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope that you will be in touch to see how we can help you with your provisional HGV licence.