Our prices start as low as £55 for a lesson in any of the categories of trailer for B+E, C1, D1. That way you know exactly where you are starting at. We offer bespoke lessons to your needs. If you feel you need practice on reversing, then your instructor will focus on that aspect of your coaching.
We also offer courses based on your ability. You can be assessed by our qualified team or just take one of our packages. today on 020 7018 5060 or 07818 40836. Email us at email@example.com
- Our Gold Course is now only £775.00 and has a minimum of 12 hours of practical on-road training, which includes the test and fees. It also includes FREE CPC Module 2 training saving £25.00, if 50% deposit is paid on booking. An overall saving of £109.00!!!
- Our Silver Course is only £555.00 and includes a minimum of 8 hours practical on road, including the test and fees. Saving £26.00!!
- A Bronze course is priced at only £415.00 and includes a minimum of 5 hours practical on road, including the test and fees
- CPC Module 2 – Prices at a reasonable £25.00, plus a test fee of £23.00, which includes free access to all written material, including the Highway Code, Know your traffic signs and
- CPC Module 4 – Now only £210.00. This includes full use of the vehicle for the test, insurance and a group lesson prior to taking part 4. If you choose to opt for a 1 to 1 lesson, then our prices start £45 per hour at our offices in Elstree.
- Doctors Medical – Booked by us £75.00
Prices for LGV and PCV training
If you require a category C or D licence or the additional +E. Then our prices start from £1,075.00 for our complete course and test fee. Please speak to the team about your requirements.
Please ensure you read our full terms and conditions in relation to being test ready. At Sirens Driving Academy Ltd we reserve the right to refuse the use of our vehicles for tests. If we feel that you have not met the required standard for the safe conclusion of the very demanding on-road test. That would put either yourself, the examiner or any other person at risk on the roads should you continue. Then we will refuse the use of our vehicles
It is the responsibility of the person booking the training and attending to ensure that they adequately assess their own ability. They also need to be truthful about booking the course of their choice. We accept no responsibility for having once assessed the driver to continue with the training. If we deem that the driver would fall short of the Road Traffic Act 1988. For example that they could not drive with due care and reasonable consideration for other road users. There is no recourse for a refund in this instance. Please understand all our prices are correct unless confirmed to you in writing. Prices are correct as of 1st November 2018 and any other blogs or pages that may show incorrect prices are subject to the prices displayed here.