Our prices start as low as £55 for a lesson in any of the categories of trailer for B+E, C1, D1, C and C+E and D plus D+E. That way you know exactly where you are starting at. We offer bespoke lessons to your needs, so if you feel you need practice on reversing, then your instructor will focus on that aspect of your coaching.
We also offer courses based on your ability, which can be assessed by our qualified team or just take one of our packages.
- Our Gold Course is now only £699.00 and has a minimum of 12 hours practical on road training, as well as including the test and fees. It also includes FREE CPC Module 2 training saving £25.00, if 50% deposit is paid on booking. Overall saving of £109.00!!! CALL US NOW
- Our Silver Course is only £529.00 and includes a minimum of 8 hours hours practical on road, including the test and fees. Saving £26.00!!
- Our Bronze course is priced at only £390.00 and includes a minimum of 5 hours hours practical on road, including the test and fees
- CPC Module 2 – Priced at a reasonable £25.00, plus a test fee of £23.00, which includes free access to all written material, including the Highway Code, Know your traffic signs and
- CPC Module 4 – Now only £205.00, which includes full use of our vehicle for the test, insurance and a group lesson prior to taking part 4. If you choose to opt for a 1 to 1 lesson, then this is priced at £35 per hour at our offices in Elstree.
- Doctors Medical – Booked by us £75.00
Please ensure you read our full terms and conditions in relation to being test ready, as Sirens Driving Academy Ltd reserves the right to refuse the use of our vehicles for tests, if we feel that you have not met the required standard for the safe conclusion of the very demanding on road test and that it would put either yourself, the examiner or any other person at risk on the roads should you continue.
It is the responsibility of the person booking the training and attending to ensure that they adequately assess their own ability and are truthful on booking the course of their choice. We accept no responsibility having once assessed the driver to continue with the training, if it is deemed that the driver would fall short of the Road Traffic Act 1988, in that they could not driver with due care and reasonable consideration for other road users. There is no recourse for a refund in this instance.