Contact Us today and Sirens Driving Academy will help you every step of the way.
Our clients attend an interactive session covering legal responsibilities, defensive driving, breakdown procedures and passenger safety. This is followed by an on-road driving assessment with personal feedback so that you are fully prepared for the MiDAS Minibus test.
What are the benefits of MiDAS Minibus test training?
- The Department of Education and Department for Transport highly recommend that all minibus drivers complete this training scheme to improve road safety.
- Some insurance companies may offer lower premiums on completion of this training as they can see the benefit.
- Drivers gain more valuable experience and feel more confident in driving minibuses and will become more competent.
In addition to the basic MiDAS standard, the course includes both the theory and practical sessions. These include advanced driving techniques to enhance the MiDAS ideals of Safe, Smooth and Economical driving.
MiDAS Training Courses
Our experienced MiDAS Training team are here to answer any questions you have about obtaining your qualification:
07818 408336 or 07984 493798
What does the MiDAS Minibus test training course cover?
Our MiDAS course training is delivered in three parts;
- The first part comprises of an interactive classroom session. This covers legal responsibilities, defensive driving, breakdown procedures and passenger safety.
- The second part comprises of a multiple choice theory assessment.
- The third comprises of a practical driving assessment. This is made up of at least 30 minutes with the trainer and this is usually referred to as the MiDAS Minibus Test.
Standard MiDAS training usually takes 4–5 hours to complete, with a maximum of four learners. This allows us enough time to be able to complete the practical assessments in one day and to learn from any feedback.
Vehicles available for MiDAS Training
If a visit to your site is required to carry out the training and you do not have your own minibus for use, we can provide a minibus for an additional charge.
Sirens Driving Academy has training facilities at its sites in Watford, Aylesbury and Denham if you prefer to travel to us.
MiDAS refresher course
A MiDAS certificate lasts for four years; however, we can deliver the MiDAS refresher course to inform learners of any new information and changes in legislation and refresh driving skills.
To book your MiDAS Minibus training course call us today on 07818 408336.
Simply the best MiDAS Training Courses - available near you
The MiDAS Minibus training you receive from our team will be second to none due to the fact our team has vast knowledge and experience.
After many years in the emergency services, our team has gained experience from driving minibusses in stressful and extreme circumstances. They have learned how to help learners manage their stress while on their MiDAS minibus test and obtain great results.
MiDAS (Minibus Driver Awareness Scheme) is a membership-based scheme designed to enhance both driving and safety standards for drivers of minibuses.
The scheme is governed by the Community Transport Association (CTA) who promote this nationally recognised standard for the assessment and training of minibus drivers.
If you would like to book your MiDAS Minibus test and training contact us today so that you become a safer smoother driver.