Contact Us today and Sirens Driving Academy will help you every step of the way.
HGV Training – Class 1 Licence
Class 1 Licence. Start Your HGV Licence Training Today
Are you are looking to start your HGV Training today to get your Class 1 licence or even Class 2?
Then Sirens Driving Academy can help you every step of the way.
- HGV Training - C+E Class 1 with our all-Inclusive driving test packages from only £2,095! (ex vat), including medical (D4), Theory Test and all CPC Modules. Plus 18 hours of expert practical training and Practical Test.
- With great reviews on Google, you will be trained by our experts on a new Artic C+E lorry to gain your LGV licence.
- To book your FREE driving assessment to get your Class 1 driving licence call us today on 07818 408336
- Your C+E driving lessons can be kept to a minimum with our unique ‘All Inclusive Silver Package!’
- Hundreds of other drivers just like you have passed their tests in all categories with Sirens – so are you next?
What Is The Difference Between HGV And LGV Training?
We are always asked what is the difference between LGV and HGV?
HGV means Heavy Goods Vehicle and LGV means Large Goods Vehicle.
It’s exactly the same licence but historically it was always HGV and that has never been dropped.
LGV C+E = HGV Class 1 – up to 44 tonnes
LGV C = HGV Class 2 – up to 32 tonnes
LGV C1 = over 3.5 up to 7.5 tonne (C1+E with trailer)
If you pass your Cat C or C+E HGV Training and test then you automatically gain entitlement to C1 and C1+E respectively.
Anyone over 18 years old can apply and take their LGV Tests and vocational training for their initial CPC.
Once the law changes a candidate can also go straight to LGV C+E (HGV Class 1) having proved their competence to their trainer in a class 2 vehicle.
Note: As of 24/09/21 passing a Class 2 DVSA test is still required.
To book your HGV training London, Hertfordshire or Buckinghamshire call us today on:
07818 408 336 or 07984 493798
How Do I Start My HGV Driving Training?
- Do you have the provisional entitlement on your licence to drive a lorry?
- Have you had a medical and sent your application forms off with your driving licence to the DVLA already?
- If you’re not sure you can enter your details here and check your entitlements.
If you have no provisional entitlement then to start your HGV training for your C+E licence, we need to book you a medical.
At the moment the D2/D4 forms you will need have not been updated to add the ‘C+E entitlement box’ onto them.
So we suggest adding a cover note on your form asking for the ‘C+E | Class 1 entitlement to be added’.
We cannot guarantee this will happen as before the anticipated law change on 15th November 2021, things are not clear for any individual, training company or Government department, such as the DVSA or DVLA.
CALL US TODAY for the BEST ADVICE on 07818 408336 or 07984 493798
What Does My LGV Training package Include
Your C+E licence HGV training licence includes:
- FREE C+E Driving assessment prior to your course, if requested.
- 3-4 days Artic Lorry Training tuition
- Practical LGV training in an C+E lorry for your test
- Fantastic convenience and value! Prices
- Compare us with other trainers for your C+E lorry Licence and qualifications.
- Your C+E Class 1 LGV training costs need not be a fortune with our ‘All-Inclusive Silver Package!‘
To book your HGV Training and get started today just call 07818 408336 or 07984 493798