Contact Us today and Sirens Driving Academy will help you every step of the way.
LGV Class 2 licence & Class 1 Licence
Obtaining that all-important LGV class 2 licence with us is just the start of your new future. From there, you can then go on and obtain your class 1 driving licence. What is a Class 2 licence and how does it compare to a Class 1? A Class 2 driving licence allows you to drive a category C rigid vehicle with a trailer not exceeding 750kg. If you want to upgrade your licence to drive an articulated lorry or a drawbar. Then you will need a Class 1 HGV licence, which is also referred to as C+E.
We can help you obtain both of these licences and offer all the following benefits:
- A training location close to the Yeading test centre as well as Leighton Buzzard and Enfield.
- Choice of other driving test locations., depending on the course booked.
- Being able to drive up to 32 tonnes fixed body vehicle with a Class 2 licence and above this weight with a Class 1 licence.
- DVSA short notice tests through our trainer booking facility. These change daily, so its always worth calling us to discuss your requirements.
- We arrange the medical and theory test, plus hazard perception through our training team.
- We are specialists in training for HGV (Heavy Goods Vehicles) and LGV (Large Goods Vehicles).
Call us today on 07818 408 336 or 07984 493798 anytime.
Our Cat C Practical Course Prices
Gold Course Cat C:
£1050 £895 (including the £115 test fee)
Silver Course Cat C:
£995 £765 (including the £115 test fee)
Bronze Re-test Cat C:
£415 (including the £115 test fee)
Pass an LGV theory test and become a Class 1 HGV driver or get that class 2 driving licence for new opportunities
Looking to obtain your class 2 licence? Suppose there was a company that could offer you the opportunity to pass your LGV theory test, having already helped you complete all of the paperwork, booked your medical and tests, and now offered you competitive rates to become a Class 1 driver after already passing your Cat C driving test.
We pride ourselves on offering a quality service from the first phone call you make to us. Then every time you make contact with us maybe, to get your class 2 licence, CPC or want to become a class 1 driver. You will realise that is how it continues.
Booking your LGV theory test with us has never been easier. We will ensure you take the theory test towards your class 2 licence at a time and location convenient to you. Then you can start your career as a class 1 driver sooner than you thought.
Call today on 07818 408 336 or 07984 493798 and you can obtain that LGV licence sooner than you think.
How to get your class 2 licence or become a class 1 driver. Get your LGV theory test pass in 5 easy steps.
- Contact us on 07818 408 336 or 07984 493798 or email us today for your LGV theory test details and login to start practising for your class 2 licence.
- We will complete the Provisional Entitlement Form (D2) and Medical Form (D4) and get you to sign them to become a class 1/2 driver before sending them to the DVLA
- When you are ready for the LGV theory test and Hazard Perception Test, we can arrange a location. We will provide you with the necessary training material and software. Our team is on hand to answer questions.
- You start your practical training with one of our team on one of our competitively priced courses. See our amazing prices
- Pass your Practical Test and start life as a class 1 driver, once you have upgraded your class 2 licence. This will offer you greater opportunities with your career as an LGV lorry driver.
Being qualified to drive an LGV opens up a whole new world, which could allow you to travel through the UK or Europe. At the moment there is no better time to join the industry, as there is a massive shortfall of drivers.
What you can do with your class 2 licence.
Once you have passed your LGV theory test and your practical class 2 test. You will find yourself wanting to upgrade it to become a class 1 driver. At Sirens Driving Academy we can help with every aspect of upgrading your licence so if you are interested then see our PRICES and decide when you want to start.
Holding both a class 2 licence and then becoming a class 1 driver offers you great career opportunities.
You will have to do your initial CPC modules 2 and 4, which we can help you with, but every time you deal with us you will realise we make it a pleasant and easy experience. Once you have your class 2 licence, completed your CPC and obtained your qualification card and tachograph. You can then start to work in the industry, which is in 2020 over 76,000 drivers short. According to Total Jobs, the average wage for an LGV driver is £32,000.00, as of today 02/05/21.
What would it be like to invest your time with us and pass the LGV theory test? We can also train you to get that LGV licence and become a class 1 driver. All of this in the space of a few weeks.
We will make sure we are professional and your experience with us is one you will remember. If you want to find out more about our course, CPC training or upgrading your provisional licence.
Call us today for your Class 2 licence on 07818 408 336 or 07984 493798.