Contact Us today and Sirens Driving Academy will help you every step of the way.
If you’re looking at passing C1 driving test soon, then we can give you some tips and advice. Remember if you pass the 7.5 tonne C1 test, then you become entitled to drive C1 rigid vehicles up to 7.5, plus a 750kg trailer. If you find yourself confused about C and C1, then call us on 07818 408 336 or 020 7018 5060.
Our first bit of advice is every time you speak to a company ensure it is them providing the training because there are some agencies out there. Remember if you book an agency, you pay agencies fees. They will not guarantee the quality of the training. Sooner or later you will realize that passing C1 driving test is based on the quality of the training.
Passing C1 driving test tips
What is it like when you turn up for an event and do not know what to expect? What would it be like then, if you found a company, that provided all the information you needed. Our tips for passing C1 driving test theory is;
- Study hard, but in short duration and read as much as you can, like the Highway code, know your signs books
- Brush up on your hazard perception and find online help or buy a DVD.
- Take mock tests here. We supply all of the software to ensure you have the best chance of passing.
Passing C1 driving test practical tips
Whether passing C1 driving test is for driving an ambulance, horsebox or for work, it’s important to know what is expected on the test. A driving test report looks like this and you are only allowed up to 15 driving faults. One “Serious” or “Dangerous” is a fail. So make sure your driving incorporates the following;
- Plenty of practice time, whether with a company or in your own vehicle
- Make sure that your driving is smooth, with no unnecessary gear changes, heavy braking or acceleration.
- Ensure you corner the vehicle safely, bearing in mind you will be carrying loads with this test pass.
- Use your mirrors frequently and at the right times, such as entering new roads, turning or changing speed.
- Know the safety features of the vehicle and the pre-checks.
Suppose there was a company that took passing C1 driving test so seriously, that they gave you everything you needed to know with the best quality trainers. At Sirens Driving Academy the team will guide you all the way. If passing C1 driving test is important to you call 07818 408 336 or 020 7018 5060 or email the team.