Contact Us today and Sirens Driving Academy will help you every step of the way.
The first thing to know about how to pass your towing test is research what you are paying for. We provide all training materials on booking to help pass a trailer test first time. Remember the following 5 points when considering what company to use for trailer training, before investing time and money. You are more likely to be able to pass your trailer test knowing this:
- Check you are booking a reputable company and not an agency, so you don’t pay agency fees.
- Know how many hours of training you are getting and that it is right for you.
- Ensure you are not sharing your training unless you have opted for it.
- Take some professional training, so you know what the test involves.
- Find out what the company offers, which will help you know how to pass your towing test 1st time.
Call us today and we will answer all of these questions and more to ensure you get value for money. 07818 408 336 or 020 7018 5060. You can read more below about taking the test by yourself. Email us
How to pass your towing test with us first time
We provide training materials to read before attending because we know it gives you a better chance of passing. Remember this is a driving test, so knowing how to pass your towing test is important at the time of booking. What would it be like, if you turned up on day one with us and already knew what the test was about?
If you find yourself speaking to a company that leave it until the day to start training you. Then this will increase the level of effort your brain needs to take in a lot of information. You know how much information you can absorb and how important this test is for you to pass, so give yourself the best chance.
If you research what is in a trailer test, then you are more likely to pass. Knowing what the training is about and getting into a test mindset will increase your chances of passing. There are three 3 reasons here to choose us today
Knowing how to pass your towing test by yourself
You can find out more about how to pass your towing test here, by reading all about it on the .gov website. Here they tell you the following important things to know;
- What you must bring to the test.
- How the test will be conducted and what to expect.
- They explain the driving test faults system and how you could be unsuccessful
- The rules for the car and trailer, which is very important to know. If you work with a reputable company they supply all of this
- What happens if your test is cancelled or if one of the criteria is not followed.
The risk of going it alone is that your vehicle or trailer may not bit fit for purpose. If that is the case, then you will lose your £115 or £141 test fee and need to re-book. It is important to know how to pass your towing test from the outset.
If you want us to take all of the risks away from you, then contact us today on 07818 408 336 or 020 7018 5060 and we will ensure you know how to pass your towing test 1st time.