Do you want to know how to pass 7.5 tonne lorry test? We can guide you all of the way through the process from the D2 and D4 forms to the practical test. You need to be able to understand what the DVSA is looking for before you can even take a 7.5 tonne lorry test. To get further information about adding higher categories to your licence you can click here
If however, you want to be able to pass first time at competitive prices then look no further than here
We can guide you through following this very simple plan
- Make a call to us on 020 7018 5060 or 07818 408336 or email email@example.com
- Complete the D2 and D4 forms and attend your medical. We can arrange for £75.00
- Send off forms and driving licence to DVLA.
- Study for LGV theory test and hazard perception. Study pack is £25.00 and test fee £55.00
- Take practical Training packages starting from £390.00
What is the DVSA looking for on 7.5 tonne lorry test
The examiner will put you at ease, as much as they can, but it is a test. The 7.5 tonne lorry test will last about 1 hour and 30 minutes and includes:
- Vehicle safety questions about the vehicle you have been training in
- A good solid practical road driving test of ability
- Reversing off-road exercise on a course that is based on the width and length of your vehicle.
What is needed after a 7.5 tonne lorry test
On passing your 7.5 tonne lorry test, drivers must have the full Driver CPC if they intend to drive a lorry, bus or coach as part of their main job.
There are 4 tests that have to be passed unless there is ‘acquired rights’.
Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) qualification lasts for 5 years. To keep your Driver CPC up to date you need to do 35 hours of training before your 5-year deadline.
If you want to know how to pass your 7.5 tonne lorry test first time, then call us on 07818 408336 or 020 7018 5060