Contact Us today and Sirens Driving Academy will help you every step of the way.
In this article how difficult is the trailer towing test will be discussed at length?
If you want to know how to pass the trailer towing test, then please read on. The first point about the test is that it is a test of 6 different areas. The test standard is high these days for obvious reasons.
- An eyesight check at 20.5 metres. So bring any glasses or contact lenses you may need.
- “Show me – tell me” questions & answers. Safety questions are always high on the agenda.
- The reverse exercise (click here for details on the reverse exercise)
- The driving ability test itself. This lasts about 50 minutes drive time around various roads
- An Independent drive following signs.
- The uncouple and re-couple of the trailer from your vehicle.
See our prices here or call us on 07818 408336 or 020 7018 5060. You can also email us if you prefer.
So how difficult is the trailer towing test 1st time
Good training at Sirens Driving Academy will help you pass your trailer test first time.
The reversing exercise only lasts a few minutes but we find it is one of the things people worry about most. Here a student performs a reversing manoeuvre at low speed using just one of the two shunts he is allowed. You can drive forward and straighten up two times, but if you use a third it is likely to result in a serious fault.
One serious fault is a failure. When performing this part of the test, it requires good all-round observations, good control and accuracy.
How difficult is the trailer towing test for you?
The amount of training you take will depend on how difficult is the trailer towing test is for you. There is a lot of advice on the internet. If you look at Mumsnet even they advise on taking lessons. Our focus is on making sure that you pass the first time.
We offer bespoke driving courses or you can pick one of our courses from bronze to Gold courses. These courses teach you everything you need to know.
- Safety Checks.
- The reverse procedure and how to avoid the classic mistakes that students always make.
- Vehicle trailer options. Trailer combinations and weight restrictions.
- What your driving licence allows you to do. Car and trailer restrictions.
- Towing vehicle techniques to ensure you pass the first time.
- Hints and tips on how to tow a trailer.
- How to be totally confident at the driving test centre.
Trailer Towing Test Day Courses.
Our courses will have from five to twelve hours and including the test fee, prices are from £390. A day of training is very popular but as you can see, we can cater for all needs.
You can also book a course of 4 hours, but remember this may limit your ability to pass what is an advanced driving test. On the test, you are only allowed 1 serious fault or a maximum of 15 driving faults. Studying the show me, tell me questions, as we supply all of the documents you need will help in this area.
Your driving needs to be of a high standard and need to be able to concentrate fully for the 50 minutes. This is because the examiner would like to see that you can concentrate and stay observant. It also allows the examiner to assess you fully.
So if you want to know more about how difficult is the trailer towing test for you call us on 07818 408 336 or 020 7018 5060