Contact Us today and Sirens Driving Academy will help you every step of the way.
Finding out what is a C1 driving licence, so that you can get your new licence today? We have got hundreds of drivers through their C1, D1 and B+E driving tests. At Sirens Driving Academy you will get the following expert advice:
- What do the driving licence codes mean?
- How do I get a C1 licence?
- Where does the training take place?
- How much does the training cost?
- Who do I speak to and get started?
If you want a C1 licence today, then we can help. You will benefit from the following:
- The choice of one-to-one training.
- A vehicle that is compact and with good visibility to help pass the driving test the first time.
- A choice of highly competitive priced courses.
So, what is a C1 driving licence?
A C1 driving licence will mean you can drive a rigid vehicle up to 7.5 tonnes and a trailer up to 750Kg.
If you are looking to upgrade your licence because you passed your driving test after 1st January 1997. Then this is where to look. If you obtain a C1 driving licence, then you can drive a medium-size vehicle over 3,500kg up to 7,500kg.
Once you’ve passed your C1 driving test a new range of higher paying jobs become available to you. You can get jobs such as delivery drivers, or even a paramedic or ambulance driver. Since we have a background in the emergency services, you will benefit from our expert advice in this area. A lot if medical trusts and the NHS now require applicants to have a C1 driving licence before they can gain employment.
If you want further advice on this, then you should us today on 07818 408 336 or 07984 493798.
The benefits of a C1 driving licence instead of category C.
- The work and pay for a 7.5-tonne delivery driver are comparable to category C.
- The C1 driving test vehicle we use if easier to pass the test.
- The prices of our courses compared to category C is much cheaper.
- The employment opportunities for a C1 driving licence holder are currently very good.
Requirements for the test?
To take a C1 driving test, you would need to have completed a few stages before. If you want us to help you, then we can take you through all of the parts. So this will include:
- Ensuring all of the paperwork, including the D2 and D4 forms are completed.
- We can book for doctors medical for a great price of £75.00.
- Set up the LGV theory test and hazard perception.
- We then offer courses designed to get you through the test based on your experiences. Prices
Once you have completed the stages leading up to us booking the test for you and have the provisional requirements. Then we can select the right course for you. To discuss us booking and taking care of everything for you;