Contact Us today and Sirens Driving Academy will help you every step of the way.
Are you are searching C+E training near me so that you can obtain your class 1 licence?
In a recent announcement (10/09/21) the DVSA announced changes to the HGV and PCV tests. They stated they were removing the need to complete a driving test in a rigid, (known as Class 2 or Cat C) so that you could complete just 1 test.
The bottom line is, as of today 16th Sept 2021 that has not happened yet and in fact, no date has been announced when it will.
Until the law changes the process for obtaining your Class 1 or Class 2 licence remains the same. But why are they changing the rules?
Currently, depending on what you read there is a shortage of over 100,000 LGV/ HGV drivers nationally. This is severely affecting the supply chains. You have all seen the empty shelves in the supermarkets and rising costs.
So how can you benefit from the current recruitment drive and help the situation?
- Some companies are offering 40% pay rises to their lorry drivers, putting their yearly wage at over £50,000..
- £1,000 join bonuses from companies like Tesco.
- Gaining an LGV licence allows you to chose many trades from delivery of fuel, food or Military hardware.
What does our C+E Training give you?
At the moment you still need to train and pass in order to drive a category Cat C, class 2 vehicle.
First you must have passed a medical, theory and CPC Modules 2 & 4 before you can star work.
Now one of the reasons the government made the changes to the B+E trailer test was to allow more room for a category CE course to take a test.
At Sirens Driving Academy we can arrange and book all of the requirements you need as well as deliver first-class training from qualified instructors.
We know that our customer’s time is precious and that at times this process can be quite confusing.
So we will complete the following for you.
- Arrange and book your medical so that a doctor can complete the D4 medical form.
- Help you complete a D2 form to send with your D4 back to the DVLA so that you gain a provisional entitlement.
- Set up an excellent online study platform to help you pass your theory, hazard perception and Module 2 CPC the first time.
- Book a suitable length course for your ability with an approved instructor so that you pass the practical driving test.
- Use our skills and knowledge to help you get CPC Module 4 certificate so that you can begin earning as soon as possible.
What Makes Our Class 1 CE Course Different?
At Sirens Driving Academy you will find that the service is second to none.
From the first call you make to us, our experience will make you feel that we are there every step of the way
Our course follows a structure throughout to ensure we carefully cover each element you will be tested on.
Our C+E training course will cover the following areas to make sure that when you present yourself for your test you are completely ready.
- Moving off and stopping safely
- Use of speed and distance
- Use of mirrors and signalling
- Junctions and observations
- Positioning and judgement
- Control and ability to reverse safely.
As you go through the course, our approved instructors who have many years of experience teaching thousands of drivers, will monitor your progress. They are highly skilled at identifying those unhelpful habits s well as coaching in such a way that it makes sense to our clients.
How To Start My CE Course Today
If you want to begin your career today and begin to get Britain moving again then book a course with us today.
As you can see from our prices we are very competitive and offer many options to pay for the course you chose. All you have to do is chose which C+E training course suits you best.
If you have any questions about our C+E training course or want to book a Cat C, class 2 then call us today.
07818 408 336 or 07984 493 798
If you are searching for C+E training near me, then you have come to the right place to book your course