Contact Us today and Sirens Driving Academy will help you every step of the way.
Are you frustrated wondering “Can I drive a 7.5-tonne horsebox” or should I pass the B+E trailer test? Do you find that companies confuse you and offer many hours of training you probably don’t need?
Sometimes it’s hard to know whether you need C1 licence, B+E trailer licence or even Cat C licence.
- Do you also find you have experience of driving vans but companies still insist on a weeks C1 driving course? Or even 20 hours of C1 driving lessons and you really don’t need them.
- Are you unsure if you need to take the C1 driving test because you passed your test before 1st January 1997?
- Would you like to find out more about CPC so that you know if you even need it?
Great. This is where we can help. At Sirens Driving Academy our customers are our business. If you are ready to take advantage of competitive prices and full support, give us a call today.
Call us today07818 408336 or 07984 493798
Horse Trailer driving instructors. How can I drive a 7.5-tonne horsebox trailer?
Our driver training team are dedicated to ensuring you get the very best training available. Our team of experienced professional instructors have a 93% pass rate.
- Remember if you passed your driving test before 1st January 1997 then you can drive an LGV-light goods vehicle up to a weight of 7.5 tonnes. However, if you passed after that date then you have to take the C1 driving test. Call us today.
- You can also drive a small horsebox as long as it is under 3,500kg.
- You may also be able to drive a car and trailer as long as you have B+E on your licence. We can help you with taking your trailer test and passing the first time.
- Advice for horsebox owners. We can also advise you whether you need CPC but if you only need a horsebox privately then it is likely you don’t need any CPC but call us to confirm this.
If you are still not sure can I drive a 7.5 tonne horsebox or you want help then call the team? Call us now 07818 408336 or 07984 493798
Training courses. How book your C1 driving licence training.
To be able to experience our quality service and guaranteed qualified instructors with years of experience. Then you should call us today on 07818 408336 or 07984 493798. We will ensure the training package we offer you is right for you.
- Looking to drive a horsebox? Our booking team guarantee that we can give you the right advice the first time.
- We also guarantee to supply the paperwork you need and ensure you have the correct licence entitlements.
- We can book your LGV medical at half the price of your own doctor.
- You can take advantage of the LGV theory and hazard perception software we offer.
- Then we will book the correct training package so that you only pay for what you need.
I am sure we have answered many of your questions about can I drive a 7.5-tonne horsebox but please call for any advice. You can also get more advice elsewhere such as Redwings Horse Sanctuary but hopefully, we sound like the right company for you.
Find out about our prices for a C1 driving licence.
All of our driving courses can be found on our prices page but please remember that costs do go up. You can always give us a call to ensure you have our up to date prices.
We offer a bespoke course to meet your C1 licence training needs but we have an excellent format which works for most of our customers.
- Our most popular course is our SILVER course and this can be done in one day or spread over two. This is a course for someone who has some experience but needs to brush up their skills. At 19/10/19 the price is ONLY £555.00
- The BRONZE course is designed for an experienced driver with knowledge of large vehicles. Now £490.00
- Lastly but not any less important the GOLD C1 driving licence course is for someone who knows they need more training. This is an in-depth course and you will learn everything you need to pass the first time. Currently £995.00 for two days quality training and C1 driving test. (prices are right as 28/04/21 & may have changed since that date)
- Please read our full terms and conditions when booking your course. You can also read more about taking a 7.5-tonne lorry test and how to pass.
Call us today on 07818 408336 or 07984 493798.