Contact Us today and Sirens Driving Academy will help you every step of the way.
C1 Driving Licence
C1 driving licence. Our experienced trainers will help you to pass quickly and get your new licence. Suitable for 7.5-tonne lorry, horsebox, ambulance and many others.
- You will benefit from 1 to 1 training or you can share a course with a friend or colleague.
- You can book your course today and get a 10% discount on our silver and Gold packages.
- All training is designed to fit around you and your busy lifestyle so no wasted time.
- We arrange your medical, book your theory & hazard perception tests for you.
- Support throughout the process from our dedicated team.
What to remember when booking your training.
The important thing about a C1 driving licence for any job is that you will need to have it in place before you even start your application. It's a competitive market so you need to get ahead of the pack.
That is true across all sectors. So whether you want to drive a horsebox, a 7.5-tonne lorry or an ambulance it makes sense to get ahead of the game.
See yourself as a paramedic? Then remember that on The College of Paramedics website they advise that it will be difficult to succeed in the career without this licence. So you will need to take and pass the driving test as soon as possible.
C1 driving licence - let us take the strain.
We do all the work for you. So with just one phone call to us, we will look after all the paperwork you need for a C1 driving licence. Your D2 and D4 forms are completed either in-house or we can send them out to you. The next step is a mandatory medical. Again we will book this for you with our own doctor. Once that is done the DVLA will add the C1 driving licence entitlement to your licence and then you are ready to start training immediately.
We will make the whole process completely seamless.
Areas we cover include Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire.
Also, if you book with us, we can save you money on the medical costs. Some doctors charge between £100-150 for the medical. At Sirens Driving Academy, we can reduce this to £75.00!!!
How much it will cost to have C1 driving licence added to your licence?
Imagine what it will be like having a C1 driving licence and what it can offer employers. Realising a dream of finishing C1 ambulance driver training means you can move on and get that place at university or contact an NHS trust to start a career. Remember employers will be looking to see a C1 Licence before your blue light response training.
Courses for a C1 driving licence for any role driving over 3.5 tons, including both C1 Ambulance driver training or 7.5-tonne lorry and horsebox, is the same depending level.
Prices can be as little as £390 if you have already done the Medical and Theory test.
Get your C1 driving licence today!!
- Call today to complete all of the paperwork, book a medical and we send out the theory test software.
- Take and pass your theory test and hazard perception. We can help you through all stages of this process.
- Book practical training based on ability. We can offer bespoke courses or you can take on of our set training sessions. See here for prices
- Take your practical C1 driver training. Then drive any vehicle up to 7.5-ton lorry & horsebox, C1 ambulance.
- Enquire about CPC.
So if you are looking to drive a horsebox, an ambulance or any 7.5-tonne lorry, get that new career started today by applying for your C1 driving licence with us today.