Contact Us today and Sirens Driving Academy will help you every step of the way.
C1 Driving Licence – 7.5 tonne lorry
C1 driving licence. Offering you experienced trainers to get your licence and start a new career;
- You will benefit from 1 to 1 training or you can share a course with a friend or colleague.
- We will book your course today and give a 10% discount on our silver and Gold packages.
- Training to fit around you and your busy life.
- We arrange your medical, book your theory & hazard perception tests
- Support throughout the process from our dedicated team.
What to remember when booking your C1 driving licence training
1st Important thing about a C1 driving licence for any job or an amazing life as a Paramedic completing Ambulance driver training. Is you will need it for that role, usually before you even start training. So if you intend to drive a & 7.5-tonne lorry, as horsebox. Then you must read on too. If you find yourself being stopped by the Police or VOSA, then you may be facing a heavy fine and points.
If you can see yourself as a paramedic, then remember that on The College of Paramedics website they advise that it will be difficult to succeed in the career without this licence, which means, in essence, you will need to take and pass the driving test to obtain your C1 Driving licence as soon as possible.
2nd Important thing needed to get a C1 driving licence today
C1 driving licence
What would it be like to call and have all the paperwork completed for a C1 driving licence? D2 and D4 forms are completed either in-house or we can send them out to you. Then you can have the medical, which we book with our own doctor. DVLA will add the C1 driving licence entitlement to your licence and then you are ready to start training immediately. Because we know what it is like to want the booking process to be seamless. You can rely on us, to ensure it will be. If you book with us, we can save you money on the medical, as some doctors charge between £100-150 for the medical. At Sirens Driving Academy, we can reduce this to £75.00!!! As you can already see, there are savings to be had by speaking to us today. Why not make that call today and start saving money on your ambulance driver training.
3rd Important thing you will want to know is how much it will cost to have C1 driving licence added.
Imagine what it will be like having a C1 driving licence and what it can offer employers. Realising a dream of finishing C1 ambulance driver training means you can move on and get that place at university or contact an NHS trust to start a career. Remember employers will be looking to see a C1 Licence before your blue light response training.
Courses for a C1 driving licence for any role driving over 3.5 tons, including both C1 Ambulance driver training or 7.5-tonne lorry and horsebox, is the same depending level.
Prices can be as little as £390 if you have already done the Medical and Theory test.
4th and final important information, so you can get your C1 driving licence today!!
- Call today to complete all of the paperwork, book a medical and we send out the theory test software.
- Take and pass your theory test and hazard perception. We can help you through all stages of this process.
- Book practical training based on ability. We can offer bespoke courses or you can take on of our set training sessions. See here for prices
- Take your practical C1 driver training. Then drive any vehicle up to 7.5-ton lorry & horsebox, C1 ambulance.
- Enquire about CPC.
Obtain your C1 driving licence today for your new job driving a 7.5 tonne lorry and/ or that exciting job at the NHS of your choice that C1 ambulance driver training or a 7.5-tonne lorry horsebox